jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

oh my god!

YES. YES. YES. cumbio llegó al New York Times.

un extracto para el mejor de los recuerdos:

"The past year has been a whirlwind for Ms. Vivero, known here simply as “Cumbio” for her love of cumbia music, a fusion of Latin pop, salsa and dance that is popular among Argentina’s lower classes. She has catapulted herself to stardom and unexpected affluence by transforming Internet fame as Argentina’s most popular “flogger” into marketing muscle, signing modeling contracts, promoting dance clubs and writing a book about her life."

o mejor:

“When people see me in the street sometimes they cry or they want to hug me or kiss me,” she said in an interview. “Or they hate me. It is all very surprising.”

dijera stevie wonder: "isn't she lovely?"

No hay comentarios: